Thursday, January 21, 2010

Put the Book Right in, Take the DVD Out...

Stuff's here, then there, it's like a shuffle-palooza!

They've been writing down the titles of all the DVDs, and books, and scanning everything at the front counter. All day long, all you can hear is 'beep....beep....beep'! Carts of stuff go by, I'm really lucky, they just barely missed my tail this morning. Course, my tail just kind of drags behind me, Mouse's tail actually moves around and quivers and whips. I wonder what it would be like to have a different tail...

How about a monkey tail? I could hang from the lights! Or, or, or, how about a big ol' kangaroo tail, I could lean back on it with my tummy up in the air! Maybe a curly-cute piggy tail, or big feathery peacock's tail?

Do any of you ever wonder what it would be like to be different, to change a little something about yourself?

Mouse says, if he could change anything about himself, it would be his fur; he wants softer, fluffier fur so he can be cuddly-comfy-cosy all the time. That would be neat, it would be like having a fuzzy fleece blanket with you all the time. Then you could sit by the fire and read with your friends.

All this talk of blankets is making me sleepy. I think I'll take a nap until they stop moving things. That's one thing my tail is really good for, it's like carrying a little mattress with me wherever I go. I think I do like it, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment